Post by Jon the Stripe on Jul 10, 2014 19:33:42 GMT
Welcome to The Fan's Forum Sponsor Club for 2014-15
Players Sponsored this season:
Tom Lockyer, Matt Taylor, Kieran Preston, Jamie White, Ollie Clarke, Ellis Harrison, Aaron Ward-Baptiste, Ryan Brunt, Nathan Blissett, Dominic Thomas and Chris Lines
As previous seasons we will be Sponsoring Bristol Rovers Players and Home Matches. Since January 2013 we have raised over £12,000!
The idea is simple:
Members pay £10 per season - All appear on our "Roll of Honour" (Click here - FFS - ROLL OF HONOUR) to acknowledge their generous contribution.
The aims of The FFS Club:
- Try to Encourage Unity and Positivity
- Raise funds for the Football Club we all Love
- Sponsor Players who may not normally attract a Sponsor
- Sponsor Home Games, plus if possible some Youth Team games
- Offer members reduced prices for Hospitality & Player Sponsorships they otherwise may not afford
- Meet up with other like-minded Gasheads
- Give away Prizes to Members including Sponsored Match Worn Shirts & Hospitality Places
- Possibility of Special FFS Night events (to be confirmed)
To Join "The Fan's Forum Sponsor Club" is simple:
You can make your payment via our PayPal Account - firstname.lastname@example.org
(if you have a PayPal Balance it is free, otherwise please pay the charges otherwise we will not receive the full amount)
You can pay Electronically direct into our FFS Bank account - Sort Code: 40-46-18 Acc. No. 32107813
You can pay cash by meeting one of our team at a game etc
Please put your real name or username in the information box when paying, so we know who has made a payment
The Minimum amount to become a member is £10, if you would like to give more of course feel free!
MASSIVE thanks to Parrot for taking on "Treasurer" responsibilities this season!
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS US WHETHER NEW OR OLD...WITHOUT YOU IT WOULD NEVER BE THE SUCCESS IT IS!
ENJOY THE SEASON SUPPORTING THE TEAM AND LET'S HOPE IT'S A GOOD ONE!!!
Please help by following us on Twitter and Retweeting updates to spread the word. Click here: FFS Club Twitter Account